The family law facilitator helps people who do not have an attorney file their divorce, custody or legal separation paperwork. The family law facilitator is not an attorney and cannot provide legal advice. The facilitator is only able to review completed forms and provide information regarding Court procedures.
The facilitator DOES assist people with:
- Filing an initial petition
- Responding to an initial petition, or
- Filing an agreed judgment
The facilitator DOES NOT assist people with:
- Contested modifications of an existing divorce, custody, or legal separation judgment, or
- Enforcement of a child custody or parenting time order
For more information or to schedule an appointment for document review, please contact the family law facilitator. Most of the facilitator's time is spent in appointments with customers, so please leave only one message and the facilitator will try to return your call within two (2) working days of your message.
Shana Falb (bilingüe en español)
1100 NW Bond St
Bend, OR 97703
(541) 388-5300 ext. 2620
The program facilitator's office is on the first floor of the courthouse.